Our Ayurvedic Cultured Ghee is made in small batches from butter churned from cultured organic cream yogurt. Ghee is the deeply nourishing core essence of milk. It has all of butter’s micronutrients and antioxidants but lacks the water, milk casein, and lactose. Compared to the ghee widely available on the market, our cultured ghee is much lighter and easier to digest. It helps repair the lining of the gut, nourish the skin and the brain, and more. Having a smoke point of 485℉, ghee is an excellent oil for cooking, roasting, or pan frying.
Contains 8 oz / Weight 14.2 oz
Some Healing Benefits of Ghee:
*as described in the Charaka Samhita and other Sanskrit texts
- Supports the brain’s functions of learning, retention, and recall
- Aids in healing the lining of the gut
- Promotes overall longevity
- Enhances complexion and glow of the face and body
- Provides sustaining energy
- Produces healthy bile by supporting the liver
- Helps decrease bad cholesterol
- Regulates fat metabolism
How to Use It:
- Ghee’s smoke point is 485°F, making it an ideal base oil for boiling, sautéing, roasting, baking, and pan frying.
- Melt the ghee on medium-low heat to pan fry spices, flatbreads, patties, and pancakes or to sauté vegetables. Protect it from smoking and burning because burned ghee is very unhealthy and should be discarded.
- Never reuse ghee (or any oil!) that is left over from cooking.
- Discard rancid ghee (whitish in color).
- Yes, you may spread it on hot toast!
I've tried a ton of ghee in the past, nothing comes close to this. I am sensitive to dairy and must avoid it. I even have reactions to ghee....until I tried Divya's. I have absolutely ZERO reaction to it. I've been using it daily for months with absolutely no negative reactions. I'm so thankful to Divya for making such high quality ghee.
love this ghee.....yummy and healthy! use for sautéing, in cereals, roasting veggies......baking in place of oils,
Smells and tastes so good!
Grateful that I have Divya's Cultured Ghee so closed to home in NYC!
I'm now baking with Ghee which I had not done prior to getting Divya's book and WOW, amazing buttery taste but healthy!
Thank you so much!
Will be ordering more soon!
I bought a total of ten for myself and to give as gifts to friends. This ghee is divine, all agree! Unfortunately one bottle broke in transit but Divya's Kitchen immediately issued a refund for it. I highly recommend this product.
I love the lightness and smooth taste of Divya’s Ghee! Yum 😋 Thank you,